“Residence for success”
The “residence for success” is a plan aimed at the students of the University of Rouen at the beginning of their university years (1st or 2nd year).
The university of Rouen puts the students’ success at the heart of its policy. The wish of improving the students’ life conditions are the origins of the partnership with the CROUS of Upper-Normandy.
It’s about offering to young students who live in the Bois’ hall of residence managed by the CROUS, an educational support in the form of a tutoring organized by voluntary students. As soon as the new students arrive, they are offered:
- individualized follow-up and listening to help them with all the procedures and every little problems of the everyday life
- individualized support in their studies: organization of the work time, homework assistance…
- methodological working group: taking notes, summary notes, essays…
- working groups to share methods
- hall of residence’s animation: games, tea times, trips…
- cultural program: shows, concerts, conferences, exhibitions… to discover all the potential of Rouen.
- cultural actions will be opened to all the students of the hall of residence.